EyeGlass World - Here is the # to the Corporate office in Lake Worth which is not published...
I used to work there, you can call 1-800-584-4150...the voice prompter answers.."thank you for calling Vision Care Holdings.." it will give a dial by name directory if you need one. Call there everyday. This is not a published #. HAHA
Also, the reason people were not getting glasses or contacts recently is because EGW was not paying their bills!!!!! They were not paying vendors for lenses/frames/contacts and they were not being shipped anything! We had to lie to customers and tell them their lenses were on "backorder"...I stopped working there about 4 months ago so this explains everyones complaints.
It is a crappy place to work, you can charge the customer whatever price you want, it is sort of like being a used car salesman. There is no such thing as "scratch" or "UV" coating...they charge for it and nothing is applied. Such a joke...stay away!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."
- " We purchased a Bernhardt leather sofa, chair ottoman and other furniture 7-8 years ago. The furniture was in a room that was rarely used. We moved recently and..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site. Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website. It can only be described as..."