I used to work there, you can call 1-800-584-4150...the voice prompter answers.."thank you for calling Vision Care Holdings.." it will give a dial by name directory if you need one. Call there everyday. This is not a published #. HAHA
Also, the reason people were not getting glasses or contacts recently is because EGW was not paying their bills!!!!! They were not paying vendors for lenses/frames/contacts and they were not being shipped anything! We had to lie to customers and tell them their lenses were on "backorder"...I stopped working there about 4 months ago so this explains everyones complaints.
It is a crappy place to work, you can charge the customer whatever price you want, it is sort of like being a used car salesman. There is no such thing as "scratch" or "UV" coating...they charge for it and nothing is applied. Such a joke...stay away!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."