EyeGlass World - Here is the # to the Corporate office in Lake Worth which is not published...
I used to work there, you can call 1-800-584-4150...the voice prompter answers.."thank you for calling Vision Care Holdings.." it will give a dial by name directory if you need one. Call there everyday. This is not a published #. HAHA
Also, the reason people were not getting glasses or contacts recently is because EGW was not paying their bills!!!!! They were not paying vendors for lenses/frames/contacts and they were not being shipped anything! We had to lie to customers and tell them their lenses were on "backorder"...I stopped working there about 4 months ago so this explains everyones complaints.
It is a crappy place to work, you can charge the customer whatever price you want, it is sort of like being a used car salesman. There is no such thing as "scratch" or "UV" coating...they charge for it and nothing is applied. Such a joke...stay away!bf6994d
You may also like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."