Dr.in Plainfield Indiana is so nervous acting.

Daught went after eye injury and she had a hard time understanding. I went back in May for yearly exam. During exam I explained I could see fine with contacts far away and close up. She changed my script "because of my age".

I could not read a sign going down the road or read anything up close. I had to go back to my old prescription. She is German and I don't think she understands English! On day of follow up my appointment was at 9:30 and At 9:15 and 9:30 doors were still locked.

The door and the right said use other door. I thought is meant the left door. Apparently there are doors on the other side of the building that were open. I never even knew there were others doors.

I only knew of doors on the side of drive. I would not go to this dr. she does not seem to know what she is doing!!!!!

Contacting the corporate headquarters got me nowhere!Will never go back to Eyeglass World!

Had an Experience with Eyeglass World?

Comments

This place is a joke wrong prescription was given even after I told the doctor in plainfied in I couldn't see she wanted me to drive home with the contacts on will never go back