Hattiesburg, Mississippi
2.8

I was on vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 7-2016 when I lost a lens from my progressive glasses. I rode a taxi from my hotel to eye glass world located at 3819 West Safara Avenue in Las Vegas. I explained my problem and decided to get replacement for distance only. Shaun was my salesman . I had my optician fax my prescription and I returned on June 8 by taxi to have the distance lens placed in my frame. This was done and I returned by taxi to my hotel.

I forget to get my progressive lens and called Eye Glass World on June 8-2016. I asked the lady if they would send the lens to my home address and she checked with her manager and got approval. I returned home on June 17-2016----NO LENS in my mail----called back to the Las Vegas location and all was I told was they knew nothing about the lens!!!!!!

Now it is costing me to have two lens replaced.

A promise was made and it was not carried out!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeglass World Customer Care.

Comments

#1192995

I have friends in Vegas that can get things done. I'll have to have a little talk with Shawn. The manager probably decided it was too much trouble to ship.