Ringgold, Georgia
1.7

Worst place ever!!!! I am so feed up with this place!!!!!

We went in September to get my boyfriends glasses, it took 2 weeks to get them, then they called him and left a message, his lens was in. What???? They didn't say anything about any thing being wrong when we picked them up, so I called them they said they had no ideal but would check and see and call us back. Never got a call back!!!

And every time I called I got the same response. So in November we went to the store after Johnathan said he would be there and he wasn't. Had to go back the next day. And the next, then again.....

Well finally got it figured out what happened they have to make new lenses and 5 weeks later we are still waiting. Paid almost $600 really!!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1132064

Their ads leave you with the impression that you will recive two pairs of galsses for $78 well the reality is that you will pay over $400 for a pair of bi-focals and there will be two week delay before you can pick up your glasses and then it only one pair, though signs allover the office provlaim two pair for the price of one. The BBB should go after this company for false and mislaeading advertising.