Eyeglass world is a joke.I paid over 500 dollars for a cut rate pair of glasses.

Not two just one.they at first gave me the wrong prescription and then gave me *** about fixing it. After weeks of them screwing around. I get my glasses back.wrong lens material. I had to accept them I need my glasses.

Now a year later some coating is flaking off the lens again they refuse to fix them .nope dont waste your time and money on these jokers or the joke will be on you.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Eyeglass World and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eyeglass World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Eyeglass World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eyeglass World?

Comments

Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more