West Palm Beach, Florida

I visited the lake Worth store, and as soon as I entered, I smelled the wet stinky ordor. I stayed long enough to look at frames, and during the 20 minutes I was there, I began to have respiratory problems.

Burning throat and itchy eyes and a throbbing headache. I left immediately and during the rest of the day, I had a headache and sore throat. My eyes and nose began to run. I contaced the store, and got NO response after three calls and an email.

I contacted the health department and OSHA came out and found the building to have toxic mold.They are supposed to remove and replce the carpet baseboards and sub-floor. To this date no repairs have been made and the store is open for business. I am sick , really sick for a week now, and trying to get them to pay for doctor and meds.

All I got was contact from a lawyer, for them. I will NEVER go there again, but I WILL persue their liability for my illness

Comments

Go eat some cheese.

Maybe you should sue your parents too.

They made you alergic to mold.

I am going to sue my neighbors for having a lawn! It is they are responible for my alergy!

I thought this was about Eyeglass World and thier service, not your "alergies".

Maybe you should go to an alergist and get YOUR problem taken care of, instead of trying to make YOUR problem that of Eyeglass world.

Anne your a *** and I bet your just like one of the *** management I had to deal with when I worked there. Some people are allergic to mold and if you watched the news you would know what kind of effects it can have on people.

You are a cold-hearted person. I hope you are happy with your stone heart.