Savannah, Georgia

On June 13, 2008 I ordered picked out a frame at Eyeglass World in Savannah, GA & ordered glasses there. I paid $401 with a credit card.

I was told it takes 10 business days for the glasses to come in, & they'd call me. After 12 business days, I called them. I was told they weren't in yet, & it always takes 14 business days. After 20 days, on July 3, I called again.

The employee on the phone was completely baffled and acted as if I had never placed an order there. She then put me on hold for 10-15 minutes at a time while she tried to figure it out. Finally I asked to speak with the manager. She put me on hold for 15 minutes, until I hung up.

I called back & asked to speak with the manager, waited 10 minutes on hold, then hung up & called back. This continued until I got in my car & drove 20 minutes to the store. When I arrived, the manager was there, looking scared. She was shaking & shifty.

She told me she had worked there for 1 week because the previous manager was fired for wrongdoing such as my situation. Finally I was told that the company making the glasses had broken the frames I had selected. She never offered to find another frame like it, never offered any solution at all, & was very surprised when I wanted a refund. She informed me that while their credit card machine can accept payment, it conveniently cannot give refunds.

She must request a refund through "corporate," which takes 3 weeks to process.

Eyeglass World is a complete scam.

Comments

anny, You Suck! The only reason that you keep working for Eyeglass World is that you have No Respect for Yourself!!

anny, you should be fired from EGW!!

:cry