Concord, North Carolina

I purchased 4 pairs of Eyeglasses in Stuart Floirida. I needed 3 glasses redone and purahased a very expensive pair of Versace glassed and wanted to wait for them to get my prescription .filled.

I waited over an hour only to be told that only the Vesace could be done becaude they didn't have the other prescriipton's for the other glasses in stock.

I wore the Versace's for 3 weeks and noticed the left lense was a littlr blurry. I mentioned it and they said it was exactly what my prescription was. When I finally got my other glasses, I was told that because they couldn't get the proper lenses for them that they took them to another eyeglass place in the area.

Needless to say, the glasses I received were far better than the Versace as far as them being the proper prescription. I believe that they gave me the wrong lense for my left eye because they didn't have the proper one and didn't want me not to purchase the Versace's

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments