Las Vegas, Nevada
1.4

I went to the store the first time, they ignored me then and I decided to walk out. The following week, I was going to go back and get the service I deserved.

I went back, picked out 2 pairs of glasses, a simple fix, no prescription, the only thing I wanted was to buy the glasses, and have transition lenses only, no prescription. 2 pair for 159.00 and 100 each for the transition. around 400 dollars. I waited and they kept telling me to sit down and they would be right with me.

I didn't want to sit down I wanted to stand up and wait, it's my business to stand or sit. They threw a fit and told me to sit down again and I told them I did not have time to just sit. They said something rude, I layed the glasses down and walked out again. DO NOT GO TO THESE STORE ,, they will take all day, sell you garbage glasses and cheap lenses.

They are rude and do not care if you walk out or not. They will say rude things to you as you leave, even though they were the incompetent ones. I never said one word to them unless they asked me a question , yet they still felt the urge to treat you like a turd on the ground.

Stay away from eyeglass world, Wal mart and others have better glasses and treat you much better , eyeglass world does not want your business, they dont care, that is why they treat you like a stepchild.. STAY AWAY FROM EYEGLASS WORLD

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeglass World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Train your staff in customer service..

Eyeglass World Cons: I will never go back to eyeglass world.

Comments