Buyer beware.Eyeglass world is a rip off.
I bought 2 pair of glasses and one of them I couldn't see thru and went back to the place I purchased them from located on US Highway 98 N., in Lakeland, Fl, and I spoke to a rude employee named Tonya she told me I was having a problem focusing. She stated that I had a problem with prescription the doctor gave me and that I should go and see the doctor so he could give me a new prescription without even looking at the glasses. I went back to the doctor and he notice that one of the glasses OD was off by 12 degree axis. I went back to her for her to fix the problem and she refuse to fix the problem.
Although it states on my prescription that the axis is suppose to be 100. It was off 12 degrees she stated by law it's ok to be at 90 degrees then stated that my doctor was wrong when he checked them. I paid for the 100 degree axis not 88. Cause in actuality it was off 12 degrees.
Asked her if she was going to fix them she stated no. When you go in there with your money they are all happy campers but when you have a problem they give you their backs. Lesson learn!!! Never would I ever set foot inside of Eyeglass world ever again.
Glad it was only 138.00 dollars that I lost. I feel sorry for the ones that lost more.
I should have read the reviews before I went there it would have save me some money.Save your money and avoid Eyeglass world it would prevent a lot of headaches.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Person that service me the time i went to fix my glasses
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..."
- "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...."
- "Yes, I fell and broke two teeth. There was no bleeding or pain from the teeth, just the lip they cut and my jaw where it was bruised from the..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- " On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."